Rent an entire house and make it your home away from home. Each of our homes was originally built for separate families and so each is unique. They have been used for family gatherings, weddings, corporate meetings, conferences, workshops, and church retreats. Only registered overnight guests may use the house. If you would like to hold an Event for non-overnight guests please contact the Lodging office. You may make your Lodging reservation through Home Away, TripAdvisor, or AirBNB or call 615-599-7141
Need assistance deciding how many houses you need to accommodate your group? We would be happy to assist! All of our houses were built for families (and not as hotels or dormitories), so typically have a master suite (with its own full bath), childrens rooms with shared full bathrooms, dens with multiple beds and no bathrooms, and half bathrooms off common areas. To determine the best option for your needs we need to know how much space and privacy you require, so please answer the below questions so we can best meet your expectations (If you do not care to answer the questions, then use the form below to let us know how many couples and how many singles are in your group):
1) What is the total number of your group?
2) How many couples (or pairs of singles willing to share the same large king or queen bed)?
3) How many couples are willing to share the same sleeping room with others?
4) How many singles (in their own beds) are willing to share the same sleeping room with others?
4) How many couples are willing to share the same full bathroom with others?
5) How many persons or couples require a private bedroom?
6) How many persons/ couples are willing to let other persons through their bedroom to access a full bathroom ?
7) How many persons/ couples require a private bedroom AND bathroom (i.e., they do not wish to share their bathroom with folks sleeping in other rooms without bathrooms).
There is an EVENT FEE of $10/person/day if non-lodging guests will be invited to your house(s). This fee may be adjusted depending upon the nature of the event. Additional seats/ tables may be set by our staff if needed for your day guests. You must contact us if non-lodging guests will be joining you. Avoid the EVENT FEE by having your meetings with day guests at nearby Big East Fork Retreat where several conference rooms are available.
Covered Bridge Farmhouse (with large common kitchen/ dining room)
Master bedroom - two queen beds with private full bathroom. Occupancy : 4
Library bedroom - queen bed (uses master bathroom or shares upstairs bathroom) Occupancy : 2
Sitting room - queen bed (uses master bathroom or shares upstairs bathroom) Occupancy : 2
Upstairs bedroom (#4) - queen bed (shares bathroom with other upstairs bedroom. Single bed may be added. Occupancy : 3
Upstairs bedroom (#5) - queen bed (shares bathroom with other upstairs bedroom. Single bed may be added. Occupancy : 3
Covered Bridge Farm Estate at Big East Fork
The Log House. Enjoy the rustic and secluded space of The Log House. It is a Four Bedroom, three bathroom, shared living room and kitchen, with a 300 degree wrap-around porch. 2700 sq ft.
1) Upstairs Master Bedroom. Queen bed with two single beds. Private full bathroom. Max occupancy: 4
2) Upstairs Queen Bedroom. Queen bed with room for single bed. Private full bathroom. Max occupancy: 3
3) Room 3. Ground level. Queen bed. Shares full bathroom with Room 4. Max occupancy: 2
4) Room 4 Ground level. Queen bed. Shares full bathroom with Room 3. Max occupancy: 2
Individual rooms available for rent.
The Love Shack is an absolutely charming cottage (3BR/1.5 Bath) far removed from the stress of city life but located 8 miles from downtown Franklin. A getaway for romance, peace and quiet. Occupancy: 6
1) Master Bedroom. Queen bed. Shares full bathroom with Adjacent Room. Max occupancy: 2
2) Adjacent Room. Two single beds. Shares full bathroom with Master bedroom Room. Max occupancy: 2
3) Family Room. Sofa couch. Half bathroom. Max occupancy: 2
The Pond House is a charming cottage with two Bedrooms. One has a loft with a single bed. The full bath has a shower/tub to complement the outdoor shower. Occupancy: 5
1) Master Bedroom. Queen bed. Shares full bathroom with Second Bedroom. Max occupancy: 2
2) Second Bedroom. Queen bed and single bed in loft. Shares full bathroom with Second Bedroom. Max occupancy: 3.
Rustic pastoral paradise surrounds the Big East Fork Lodge. Beautiful wood and stone structure just across from Big East Fork Retreat.
The Pond House is just across the road and makes a great companion house. Working organic farm next door! Occupancy 14.
1) Master Bedroom. Queen bed. Private full bathroom. Jacuzzi. Max occupancy: 2
2) GardenView Room. Queen bed. Private full bathroom. Max occupancy: 2
3) Love and Laugh Room. Queen bed. Private full bathroom in hall when no one in lofts. Max occupancy: 2
4) Kitchen loft. Two futon beds and full bed. Shares downstairs bathroom(s). Max occupancy: 5
5) Spiral loft. Three single beds. Shares downstairs bathroom(s). Max occupancy: 3
Pick your own eggs!
Barn-by-Creek (2 bedroom/1 bath) 2 couples; 3 singles; 5 total persons
Circle Lodge (3 bedroom + 2 lofts /3 bath) 4 couples; 10 singles; 12 total persons
Covered Bridge Farmhouse (5 bedroom/2 bath) 5 couples; 6 singles; 11 total persons
LakeTrail (5 bedroom/3 bath+outdoor shower) 3 couples; 9 singles; 12 total persons
Log House (4 bedroom/3 bath) 4 couples; 8 singles; 10 total persons
Love Shack (3 bedroom/1.5 bath) 3 couples; 4 singles; 7 total persons
Mansion in the Woods (6+ bedroom/3.5 bath) 5 couples; 14 singles; 19 total persons
North House (4 bedroom/2 bath) 4 couples; 14 singles; 18 total persons
Parrot House (3 bedroom/ 3 bath) 3 couples; 6 singles; 9 total persons
Pond House (2 bedrooms + loft/1 bath+outdoor shower) 2 couples, 3 singles; 5 total
Ranch House (4 bedroom/2.5 bath) 4 couples, 7 singles, 11 total persons